Tuesday 9 October 2012

Advertising Campaign for INDIGO.





Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Model and Nail Design Marta Lupka
Make up artist and hair stylist Lawson Wright.


First Page Nailure Magazine
Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Model and Nail Design Marta Lupka
Make up artist and hair stylist Lawson Wright




Website Banner 
Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Model and Nail Design Marta Lupka
Make up artist and hair stylist Lawson Wright.
http://indigo-nails.com






Marta Lupka contacted me about a photo shoot for an advertising campaign for INDIGO nails in June.
Before we met we contacted each other by email, we had lots of ideas how to create the new poster for INDIGO.

We met at the studio with our make up and hair stylist Lawson on Saturday morning.
Our idea was really simple. A hair bow and a pose which displayed the nails which Marta designed from the new colour collection autumn/winter 2012.
 I used a grey background, three lights and 50mm lenses. 
The photo shoot took around one hour and it went really smooth.
Marta is a really confident model. It was nice and easy to direct her.  
We chose the 10 best shots and then I passed the photos directly to my client without any editing.
A professional retoucher and graphic designers finished the work. 
I also sign the papers with my copyrights for the first time. 
  
I love the final picture. I am super proud of our work. 
 First Page Cover  Nailure Magazine.   
Website Banners.
And it will go on posters. 


Wiesia









No comments:

Post a Comment