Friday 19 October 2012

The incident room.


Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Model Alina Georgescu
Model / Assistant Laura Eddolls
Model/ Assistant  Michael Walker




Yesterday I shot my College project 'incident room'. I worked with Michael Walker and Laura Eddolls. I love to work with both of them. We helped each other with lighting, modelling and general assisting. People from our class often complain that they're not happy to work in groups but I really like it.
I think its easier to work as a team and you also have lots of fun. 
We shot in town at Madame Koo's in the girls toilets.
I shot the models first and then I took a few more photos of the room. I popped the lights in different directions.    
I am happy with the lighting, however I could have lit the floor a little bit better.








No comments:

Post a Comment