Wednesday 21 November 2012

60's Style





Yesterday I shot in the studio with Emma, a fashion student and Marta, a make up artist. 
We decided to style the photo shoot on a 60's style inspired by photos of Twiggy and Pattie Boyd, famous British models from the 60's.
Marta created Twiggy style make up.
Emma the stylist organized big hats, tops from a vintage shop, a furry jacket and a green tie.
I set up the lights I used a beauty dish and a white reflector under the models face. I prefer this lighting much more than soft box, in post production I added vintage filter.
I want to say a thank you to Marta Doska Make Up for her professional work Charlotte for great modelling and Emma for her fantastic styling. 



V60's Style.








Photographer Wiesia Bojko


Model Charlotte Anderson.








MUA Marta Doska Make up.

Stylist Emma Emma Townsend





Twiggy by Barry Lategan



BTS 60's Style Photo shoot.




BTS 60's Style Photo shoot.


BTS 60's Style Photo shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment