Saturday 16 February 2013

Utopia project by Emma Townsed.


Photographer Wiesia Bojko 
Model / Designer Emma Townsed.



During the last couple of weeks I have been working with different designers. Emma Townsend, a fashion designer and friend from College as well as an amazing model, asked me to shoot her final piece for her 'Utopia' project.
Emma is really creative and enthusiastic and I love working with her. We decided to do something different than a white or grey background. I had an idea to use special gels to fill out the white space in the studio. 
  However, I decided to use a light projector to display a colourful photo straight from the computer screen onto Emma. I used a high ISO 800 and I shot 125 on F2.2. 
I love the final effect and the special orange metallic bag which reflected the light so well.
I am really happy with these photos. I think I have three strong photos for my fashion portfolio.
 I need twelve more so back to the studio on Monday. 


Photographer Wiesia Bojko 
Model / Designer Emma Townsed.



Photographer Wiesia Bojko 
Model / Designer Emma Townsed.




Photographer Wiesia Bojko 
Model / Designer Emma Townsed.

Emma's Blog!
http://f-row.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment