Saturday 16 March 2013

Colors and movement.





Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Make Up Marta Doska
Model Brigitta 




Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Make Up Marta Doska
Model Brigitta 



I really enjoyed my first experimental shoot using gels in the studio. I decided to carry on with the  technique but this time the lighting would be a little more complicated and I had to add a long exposure effect to the end of the shot. 
I used four lights with different colour gels and I covered the front light with two different gels and I created a little gap between them so I could keep the normal lighting on the models face. 
I love the reflection coming from the silver leggings and the mix of yellow and red lights on the edge.
However, my favorite one is the second picture. I love movement in fashion shoots, so I used long exposure shooting in F1 and I asked my model to move her head around. 
  You can find these kind of photos in ID magazine which I absolutley love. 
I will use these two shot in my final portfolio.
So I have finished my fashion portfolio project but I still have a few more ideas so I think I will just keep on shooting. 

Wiesia






Behind the scene  Marta Doska MUA 



Behind the scene  Marta Doska MUA 


Behind the scene  Marta Doska MUA 


















No comments:

Post a Comment