Thursday 14 March 2013

New Bridal Portrait.

Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Make up and hair Marta Doska 
Model Laura


The last few weeks have been really stressful. I have been working hard on my final portolio project. I have met some new talented fashion designers, a fantastic hair stylist, a make up artist and some stunning models.

I would love to do Fashion photography. I've done a few exiting projects at Uni and I have enjoyed the fashion and beauty ones the most. I am happy with my portolio book, I really like my double page and I have learned some new lighting techniques which I would love to improve. 

I need to think what to do next. I am palanning to contact some of my favourite professional photographers to try and gain some experience assisting them. I am ready to move to London and work as an assistant but I know it will be hard to get a full time assistant job because there are lots of talented people also trying. Anyway I will try. 

On the other hand I really enjoy taking wedding photos. I love the natural reportage style and attention to detail. I have some weddings already booked and Summer 2013 is looking really busy for me. I like the idea of being my own boss. I had a lovely coffee meeting with Vikki, one of my brides to be last week.

In a perfect case scenario I will get busier for Summer weddings. Twenty would be great.
I would love to stay in touch with professional photographers and work on advertising project with them.  I would like to stay in Newcastle till the end of this Summer, I feel happy and settled here.



Coffee meeting Ipad portfolio Photo book and diary.



On Tuesday I was in the studio with Marta all day. We shot photo's for my portfolio and Marta's new website.
I love the fantastic bridal make up by DOSKA MUA.  I can't wait to take the photos of my beautiful brides . If you know anyone who is planning a wedding in 2013 please recommend my website because I still have few dates available.
 http://www.littlemissboyco.co.uk/







www.littlemissboyco.co.uk

Wiesia



No comments:

Post a Comment