Saturday 23 March 2013

Polka Dot.

Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Make Up and Hair Marta Doska
Model Shannon.


Last Tuesday I shot with Marta and Shannon for Marta's new website.
One of the looks was in a retro style with classic red lips and amaizing eyelashes.
Shannon was wearing a lovely Polka Dot dress which is coming back into fashion nearly every year.
I worked with Shannon for the first time and I can recommend her to everyone. She is beautiful, lovely and bubbly and very easy to work with. All of the photos with her are really strong. I struggled to choose my favourite one. 

I used really simple lighting, just one light with a small soft box and two black boards on the side. 
I shot with 2.2 so I got this lovely deep of field effect.

Marta's make up looks fantastic and kept very classic to accentuate the retro beauty of Shannon's face. Black sharp eyeliner and bright red lips with rosy cheeks stand on her beautiful pale skin and dark hair.






Inspiration for this photo shoot by Gil Elvgren's art work 










1 comment: