Monday 19 May 2014

Julka & Sandra




Photographer Wiesia Bojko
Models Julita and Sandra 
Assistant Artur 


On Friday I travelled to Stockholm to photograph two beautiful sisters Julka and Sandra.

 I have never been to Sweden before so I was super excited about the trip. 
Before the photo shoot I talked with the girls about the location and styling and we decided to go for a kind of magical dream like theme.  We decided to use pastel colours, a garland of flowers in the hair and bare feet, they both looked so cute. 

In the morning I helped them with their outfits and make up. Then we walked to a beautiful forest which was only a 5 minute walk from their house. 
The weather was great. It was hot and sunny and we had amazing views, beautiful pastel coloured dresses and great models. A dream job!  
 I would like to say a big thank you to the girls for making me feel so welcome.
Stockholm is stunning. I had a fantasic time.
I hope I will see you again soon. 

xx

Wiesia 




















No comments:

Post a Comment